Test new raw food 's prescription can be exciting and disappointing if you do not hear any warnings. Read the instructions below to save both time and money. I learned the hard way, hopefully, you don't have to do the same.
The 5 most common raw recipe mistakes:
1. Not having Fresh Nuts. Nothing destroys a recipe that rancid nuts. Surprising nuts go bad, lend an antiquated, bitter taste to the recipe.Taste of nuts before adding them to your recipe. Nuts in your local health food store may not be the most recent. Consider ordering nuts online for better results.
2. Not having a high Powered Blender. While a high powered mixer can cost a little more than a lower powered mixer, is well worthwhile.A higher powered mixer often includes a more powerful motor, a smaller powerful mixer, with less powerful engine, capable of producing substance creams and mixes. If you are using a less powerful mixer, make sure to add less frequent items first, followed by more frequent items. You may also need to add more water to keep the Blender moves.
3. add too much salt. Salt can wake up stiff recipe, but it is best to do a little at a time. Because everyone's taste buds are different, I typically add half the salt required per recipe; you can always add more, but it's hard to undo a salt recipes.
4. Uses too much Citrus.Citrus fruits is tart and immediately can destroy a recipe. Fortunately, you can counteract the tartness by adding something sweet as agave or date.
5. excessive.You know the saying, if a bit is a good deal must be better? well, doesn't work well with raw foods 's recipes. Some tastes are more active in their natural state versus its chef State and will block your variant of a satellite dish, be careful with raw onion flavors that are afraid, garlic and vinegar, it is best to add them a little at a time and test on the road.
Find beautiful, simple, full-color photos of raw food recipes resulting from these very principals; make a mistake could mean the loss of enthusiasm, time and weight loss progress.
There are special recipes, you can use that will make the raw food lifestyle simple. Visit http://howirawfood.com/ to see how I do it.