Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Time on a Bike in 17 years!

Watch video on YouTube

I haven't rode a bike in 17 years. I've always enjoyed bike riding when in my teens, but after my weight got to 400 lbs, I never road again.

Today was different. I woke up, still half asleep, and was inspired to go for a ride. Camera in hand, I tested my skills around the driveway to freshen up a bit. Once I was in the flow I crossed the street and it was on! I was flying down roads, breathing in nature, seeing animals, and just enjoying the beauty all around me. I was in awe, and feeling so grateful too.

Thank you Universe for my second chance. I vow to remain like a child and devour every inch of experience that this lifetime has for me.

I am love.

Philip McCluskey


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment