Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sotheby’s Artful Living and Rawmazing!

Every time I see something about raw food in main stream media, I get excited. Today, I am really excited. Sotheby’s Artful Living magazine highlighted Rawmazing in their winter food issue. To see the on-line version and the article, click here: Artful Living Rawmazing.  You can zoom in.

I also have a photo shoot that starts on page 77. I photographed 5 of the top Minneapolis chefs and their food. I can’t figure out which one I am more excited about.

Upcoming Classes:

I will be teaching Intro to Raw Foods, sessions 1 and 2 starting next Saturday, January 22nd. The follow up class will be January 29th. There is a discount if you take both classes. It will be a great series. We will be covering raw food basics, why, how, kitchen equipment, setting up raw pantries, techniques to make raw quick and easy plus some great recipes. Each attendee will get a spiral bound book of all the information we cover and recipes. More information can be found here: Rawmazing Classes.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment